During 2019 alone, my commissions included:
- a series of articles and photographs about a transcontinental bike race
- blog posts on topics ranging from the future of UK healthcare to getting the most out of a customer relationship management system
- regional and practice web pages for a global law firm
- how-to guides for people looking to protect their online reputation
- PR material for the launch of high-tech industrial weighing componentry
- marketing material for a new series of 3D-printed bicycle saddles
- proof-reading a report about the future of public sector governance
I have written editorial guidelines, HR policies, case studies, award submissions, leadership messages, white papers, reports, news releases, and of course all sorts of articles, from the briefest news stories to weighty 3,000-word technology features.
I have also helped clients improve the way they communicate with staff, clients and other stakeholders by reviewing their communication structures and practices, refining their social media presence, or just helping them to find the right tone of voice.
I have clients ranging from one-man-bands to global corporates, based all over the world, from Italy to Israel, Germany to the US.
Whether you have only just started thinking about the written material you need or you already have a draft that just needs tightening up, I can help.
To find out more, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0)7850 403993.